Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Repugnican Style Rectal Reasoning



I just now returned from an hour in the gym where I had an interesting encournter with a lower life form known as a George Bush supporter.

On entering the gym I took up my usual position on the stationary bicycle. To my right, on one of the treadmills, was a woman who had both the television in front of her and the one to her right tuned to CNN International. Despite both belevisions being on, this woman was studying from 3 x 5 cards that she kept flashing in front of ther. Both of the TVs were set a few decibles higher than what was comfortable for my ears but I kept my mouth shut.

I kept it shut until "president" Chimpy McFlightsuit strutted out to the podium to talk tough about how he was going to veto the Iraqnam spending bill because it had a time line in it for an October 2007 withdrawal.

As soon as the vile bastard opened his mouth I started talking under my breath, making comments about his lies. Then he said that the "Democrat leaders" dont care about the troops because they want to cut off funding. Not being able to keep quiet any longer I said to Bush "You lying bastard. If you cared about those kids you'd sign the bill and bring them home. You dont give a rats ass about those kids."

The woman on the treadmill sped up her pace a bit.

Then Bush made a comment about how we are in Iraq to achieve victory to which I said, out loud, "Please Chimpy, define victory for me."

This tended to upset the woman on the treadmill who said to me "Excuse me, but Im trying to study and I cant concentrate with you talking."

Because of the volume of the TV I could not understand her so I said "excuse me, what did you say?" She again stated, "I cant concentrate with you talking."

Amazed that my low voice disturbed her but the TV didn't I asked, "But the TV doesn't disturb you?"

She shot back with "I can't believe what you are saying about our president. My son is in Iraq right now fighting for our freedoms."

I politely said back to her, "ma'am your son is in Iraq facing death for a pack of lies that bastard spread to the world."

She said "I cant BELIEVE you said that about the President."

I countered with "look ma'am, I want your son to come back by before October and I want him breathing when he does." Pointing at Bush I said "that asshole doesn't care if your son comes back in a pine box."

She's now seething and yelled at me "FUCK YOU YOU GOD DAMNED LIBERAL" and dismounted from the treadmill and started to storm away. As she did I asked her politely, "ah, ma'am, was that a compassionate way of addressing me or a conservative way?"

She just kept on keeping on.

No comments: