Sunday, December 23, 2007

First Anniversary of Posting


It was one year ago today that I posted my first blog entry here. It was an email I had sent to Congressman Jim Moran, my all talk and no action spineless Congressman from northern Virginia who absolutely refuses to write to his constituents regarding their concerns, but who has no problem taking campaign contributions from us. And, yes, he calls himself a Democrat.

The post counter tells me that the current post you are reading is number 1,430, an average of 4 per day or 28 per week. It has been quite a suprise, considering the comments I have received both on the blog and in my email, how widely read are my opinions - from England to Ausralia, and Iceland to Argentina. Most important to me is that the comments show that I've obviously upset a lot of Reich-wing nuts. I must be somewhere near the truth or they wouldn't be so upset.

Their reactions to what I say alone have been worth the effort and I will continue to upset them and skewer the Repignofascist party until January 20, 2009, at 12:01 p.m., when the American experiment in compassionate conservatism is out of office and, hopefully, on a plane to the Hague with his cohort in vote theft where they can begin their much needed war crimes trials.

I hope you keep reading until that sweet day. Who knows, maybe something I say will cause a misguided Repignofascist-leaning compassionate conservative to abandon the folly of his/her way and come over to vote on our side of the column. That would be the sweetest Christmas gift I could ever receive.

No comments: