Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Agriculture Under Secretary May Be in Contempt


GRANTS PASS, Ore. (AP) -- A federal judge in Montana has ordered the Bush administration's top forestry official to explain why he should not be held in contempt of court for the U.S. Forest Service's failure to analyze the environmental impact of dropping fish-killing fire retardant on wildfires.

If found in contempt, Agriculture Undersecretary Mark Rey, who oversees the U.S. Forest Service, could go to jail until the Forest Service complies with the court order to do the environmental review.
This bastard is the epitome of scum and a true loyal Bushie - no doubt how he got his job.

As part of a training program I was in during 1991 and 1992, I interviewed him when he was a forest industry lobbyist. He had nothing but contempt for anyone and anything that stood up for the protection of natural resources. After listening to him belittle me for who I was employed by I reached my tipping point. I politely stood up, looked Mark Rey in the eye and said "you, sir, are a sonofabitch." I then took my brief case and left his office.

I hope this disgusting waste of protoplasm winds up in jail and stays there for a very long time. It would be such sweet payback to have every political appointee in the Bush Abomination having to spend time behind bars just on general principles. However if we can't get all of them in jail, then start with this piece of flotsam.

No comments: