Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Elizabeth Edwards Lets Hillary and Barack "Have It"


ABC News' Sunlen Miller Reports: In an interview in August's edition of The Progressive magazine, Elizabeth Edwards, wife of former Senator John Edwards, D-N.C., takes candid shots at the other candidates battling for the Democratic nomination against her husband.

"The problem for me with the other candidates is I don't know what it is that drives them," she explained, "I should think the president has to be somebody who has that kind of vision outside themselves."

Reading this story and others, I have to wonder who is actually running for President, Elizabeth Edwards or John?

Why isn't John Edwards saying these things instead of using his wife as his messenger? This continuing drama of Elizabeth saying what needs to be said while John runs around proclaiming his reverence to "god" makes me wonder who has the most testosterone in their family? My guess is that its Elizabeth.

No comments: