Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Turkish Soldiers Enter Iraq


KIRKUK, Iraq - The Turkish army sent soldiers about 1.5 miles into northern Iraq in an overnight operation on Tuesday, Kurdish officials said. A Turkish official said the troops seeking Kurdish rebels were still in Iraq by midmorning.
Welcome to the beginning of World War III !!

If I am not mistaken, one of the lies the Bush cabal told us in the run up to the illegal invasion and occupation of Iraqnam was that the Bush efforts would bring not only "democracy" to the Middle East but also "stability."

Last week the Turkish Air Force bombed Kurdish settlements in northern Iraqnam. Today the Turkish Army invades (for just 1.5 miles but they still invaded) northern Iraqnam.

I'm not sure about you but to me that doesn't seem the least little bit like its very stable. Of course I'm just a liberal who doesn't get his news from Rush or Fox so what do I know?

Wake up sheeple.

No comments: