Thursday, February 22, 2007

13,000th Email to the Chimp-in-Chief

Dear resident Bush

Since you were first illegally anointed as resident of the White House by Tony Scalia and the Supremes I have been sending you email after email pointing out the mistakes you continue to make and in some cases offering alternatives for your destructive behaviors. Of course you have never listened.

Today, however, marks an important milestone in my continual efforts to help you be a better resident. Yup, Dumbya, by my count this email is number 13,000 in a series of helpful comments I have provided you. That averages 2, 166 emails per year (180 per month, 45 per week or 6.5 per day) over the 6 very long years since you first started occupying the White House. Because my never ending disgust with you and your ilk wont cease, I guess you can expect about 4,332 more emails from me on stupid things you do and say during the next two very long years until you are run from office and replaced by a human on January 20, 2009. I'm up for the challenge, and the Secret Service goons who read your emails would probably miss the laughter they cause, so I will make triply sure that I continue to bombard you with my thoughts for the next two very long years.

Now, Dumbya, please follow Darth Cheney's advice to Senator Leahy and go fuck yourself. Then have a nice day. K?

No comments: