Tuesday, February 19, 2008

An Email to Toby Keith


Dear Toby Keith's "I Love this Bar and Grill" in Oklahoma City

I used to like Toby until he solicitously attacked Natalie Maines and the Dixie Chicks when they spoke the truth about the Failure-in-Chief and his illegal invasion of Iraqnam in March 2003. Since that time I've destroyed all of my Toby Keith CDs and in fact pissed on most of them before destroying them.

Still, I have to be in Oklahoma City in the next couple weeks and thought it might be fun to walk in your bar wearing my FUTK t shirt (thats what Natalie wore at a concert - it stands for Fuck You Toby Keith). while I'm there.

Its ironic that after "Taking the Long Way" by the Chicks came out and debuted at number 1, and Toby's latest attempt at music made only half what the Chicks album made, TK came out saying that he was a "life long Democrat" who was always opposed to the war in Iraqnam. Members of the Repignofascist Party (like Bush and Cheney and Toby) can't change their spots over night. TK is and always has been a pro war Bush loving rednecked asshole.

I just want to know if I'd be welcome in your bar. Or do you (like most Repugnicans) discriminate against people based on beliefs that you don't share? Thanks. And, once again, FUTK.

No comments: