Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Vote to Impeach


Here is an important message from Ramsey Clark regarding the need to impeach the Chimp and Cheney sooner rather than later.

While on this site I did my part to affect a little non-violent protest by signing up the following stalwart individuals to receive emails from the Impeach Bush people including the Republic Party National Committee (info@gop.org), Ann Coulter (tom@anncoulter.org), Bill O'Lielly (oreilly@foxnews.com), Sean Hannity (hannity@foxnews.com) Glenn Beck (me@glenbeck.com), Rush Limbaugh (rush@eibnet.com), Deadeye Dick Cheney (dick_cheney@who.eop.gov) and the Chimp at george_bush@who.eop.gov

I doubt this will sway their minds because none of these idiots has a mind to sway. But it certainly felt good to give them the opportunity. I just hope they receive hundreds of emails now.

No comments: