Saturday, September 8, 2007

Why Do They Hate My T Shirt in South Carolina?


I'm on HIlton Head Island South Carolina and I am wearing my new t shirt and it seems to offend people and I dont know why

Its blue

On the front of the t in large letters it says BUSH CHENEY 08. You'd think these folks would want someone promoting four more years of declining economies and 3 billion a week wars and stuff...but nope.

Underneath that is a picture of Bush and Cheney wearing prison uniforms and standing behind bars

Beneath that are the words "Jail to the Chief"

Now all these low country folks are pro law enforcement so you'd think they would look kindly on a t shirt that promotes sending someone to jail. But no such luck. I cant understand why they look askance at me. ... Maybe its the blue color of the shirt?? yup thats it. This is Repignican/God country and they know that Blue is the color of progressives.

Yup...that has to be it...the color.

No comments: