Sunday, March 25, 2007

FBI Database on Suspected Turists


So THIS is where my regular reports submitted through the FBI "Tips" database go (click on the post title for the story)

I especially like this quote.

"But in addressing one problem, TIDE has spawned others. Ballooning from fewer than 100,000 files in 2003 to about 435,000, the growing database threatens to overwhelm the people who manage it. "The single biggest worry that I have is long-term quality control," said Russ Travers, in charge of TIDE at the National Counterterrorism Center in McLean. "


That is reason enough to continue submitting tips about me to the Tips database. Perhaps with luck I can contribute to overwhelming the system and making it crash. I wonder how many other innocent people are being threatened by this nonsensical database? Probably 434,999 of the 435,000 of us in the database.

No comments: