Monday, March 5, 2007

GREAT NEWS!!! Cheney Has Deep-Vein Thrombosis!!!!

I guess those "christians" are right. There really IS a "god"!!!! (click on the post title for the link to the story)

Is this fantastic or WHAT!!! The man with the permanent snarl has a blood clot in his leg!!!.....a part of deep vein thrombosis!!

The story says he'll be on a blood thinner for this. Its probably the same blood thinner I'm on...Oh happy day!!

I've been warned not to get my blood clotting level out of whack for fear that I might burst a blood vessel in my brain and be a vegetable - like Bush already is. We can always hope with Dickey.

Maybe when Dick is doing something that he's actually good at other than lying...you know...jerking off or shooting lawyers in the face...he'll get so excited that he'll pop several veins and BLOTTO...instant vegetable. God DAMN would that be a wonderful development.

So, Deadeye. Tell we the people what we can do to help you in your hour of peril. I recently heard that the concentration of active ingredient in Coumadin has been reduced by 75 percent because of budgetary cutbacks at the Coumadin Corporation.

That means if you are supposed to take a 3 mg tablet nightly like I do, you should actually be taking about 8.0 mg. (You know what happens when drug companies put profit ahead of safety). So Dick, starting tonight why not down 9 mg of coumadin just to be safe...Please???

And call me in the morning.

No comments: