Wednesday, March 21, 2007

TONIGHT: Gathering Of Eagles exposed on the air!

My friend JD at www.inyoufaceradio.net just emailed me this information about a certain-to-be-fireworks interview on In Your Face Radio this evening, March 21. She sent the email to two individuals at the Reich wing "Gathering of Eagles" group. Make sure to tune in to listen to this silver tongued progressive rip those lame brained clones to shreds. And if you want to phone in and add to the feeding frenzy while JD is tearing these nitwits apart, call this number 858-764-4449


Read on....

Oh this gets better and better. Hello Gathering of Eagles!

On my show tonight, I will devote, and expose, the hypocrisy that is the Gathering Of Eagles and your dribble about AMERICAN FREEDOMS. I'm honored to be banned from your forum so I may now EXPOSE the disease, and Nazi-esk tactics called the Gathering of Eagles, it's members and "they fought for your freedoms" bullshit.

However, I will extend an olive branch to anyone of you who wishes to counter my claims. See, that?s what Americans do. Real Americans honor the oppositions RIGHT to freedom of speech, even if they're off their rocker.

Boy oh boy won't tonight be FUN!!

Lovingly,

Jayisme (former Gathering of Eagles member and PROUD-pinko-commie-welfare grabbin - LIBERAL - ho)

AKA

JD
www.inyourfaceradio.net
"political talk without all the bullshit"
Weds 6p pst- 8p cst - 9p est

No comments: