Sunday, November 25, 2007

You Have to Like Ron Paul!!


Last month, during a Republican debate, Ron Paul was asked whether he promised to support the GOP nominee next year, no matter who emerges from the primary process. “Not right now I don’t,” Paul said, “not unless they’re willing to end the war and bring our troops home.”
Even though Ron Paul doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell of earning the Repignofascist Party nomination for President, you have to admire him for his fortitude. Admitting that he will not support whomever the Repignofascists nominate in 2008 says alot about his character.

If I was forced under threat of arrest to have to vote for a Repig, Ron Paul would be it. In fact, with Al Gore not in the race and Dennis Kucinich having the same chance of the nomination on our side of the aisle as Ron Paul has on their side, if Paul miraculously became the nominee, he would be the first Repignofascist I have ever voted for since I cast my first vote in 1972.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's part of my dream team on www.unity08.com. Kucinich/Paul.