Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Another Repignican, Another Sex Scandal


It just absolutely never ends with these people. Now the leader of the "Christian Action League" steps down from his job because he paid a 32 year old woman for a knob job (we assume it was a knobber - with these bastards you never know).

In typical almost patented Repignican double speak, we are told this by the 74 year old "christian", Coy Privette, Repignican politician from Kannapolis, is accused of paying Tiffany Summers for sex. He has said checks were missing after he lost his wallet.

I was born in the morning but it wasn't yesterday morning. Who do these assholes think they are kidding?

I rejected organized religion when I was in Grade 12 because of my disgust with the hypocrisy I saw in the people attending a rural Lutheran church in a rural county in very rural northern Wisconsin. This nitwit Privette has only proven once again that my original decision in 1968 was the right one.

No comments: