Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Begging for Clarification from Washington Metro of Whats "Suspicious"


This email was just sent to the Washington Area Metro Transit Authority (Metro) because they refuse to define "suspicious behavior" for me. The wankers.

Dear Metro.

I have written to you repeatedly asking for clarification of your announcements warning travelers on metro rail to "see it, say it" and to confront people who are acting "suspicious." Your message tells travelers to call metro police or stop any metro employee if we see any "suspicious" behavior on metro trains.

I have written to you at least twice asking for clarification of what exactly constitutes "suspicious" behavior. However as of today you have still chosen not to write back and clarify or define what you consider to be "suspicious." That being the case I want to report someone whom I considered to be suspicious.

This morning when I was getting ready to board the 6:24 a.m. Orange Line train from East Falls Church, I heard your "See It, Say It" message about reporting suspicious behavior. No sooner was your message over than I saw someone on the same car I was riding on wearing a "Bush/Cheney '04" lapel pin. It was pinned there next to one of those 'Merikan flags you see Bush wearing so people think he's patriotic.

Given that 1) George Bush is the only person in the world going around illegally invading countries for no reason, and 2) because of Bush's behavior there has been a geometric increase in the number of terrorist acts around the world in the last few years, and 3) given that someone who would obviously support George Bush by wearing a lapel pin must have a few screws loose if he will support the worlds greatest terrorist, I want to report this person.

With only 25 percent of the people of the country saying Bush is doing a good job, and more importantly with a 71 percent disapproval rating for Bush, I think you will agree that anyone openly supporting a known terrorist like Bush is pretty damned suspicious.

Do you want me to tackle and man-handle the next suspicious Bush supporter I see on a Metro train? I have your police phone number programmed into my cell phone. Should I just hit that number and call a metro cop?? Or should I take matters into my own hands out of fear that the suspicious Bush sympathizer could get away before the cops arrive?

Please let me know what to do, Metro. Lacking guidance from you on what you think is "suspicious" I'm now going to be reporting what I think is suspicious. And Bush supporters are very suspicious (especially since the Neanderthals watch Fox "News" also).

Anyway, Metro, here's to fighting them over there so we don't have to fight them on Metro trains.

Craig Faanes
'Merikan

No comments: