Friday, July 27, 2007

Cheney to Get Heart Battery


WASHINGTON - Vice President Dick Cheney will undergo minor surgery Saturday morning to replace the battery that powers a device implanted in his chest six years ago to monitor his heart and deliver a shock if it ever goes out of rhythm.


This operation is problematic at best. First of all, Cheney needs to have a heart for them to install a battery in or on it. Secondly, I wonder if while they have him under they will do what they did last week to Bush and shove a scope up Cheney's ass to see if they can find his brain.

Whats most curious about this operation is that I have the same heart issue that Cheney has. Mine is and has been controlled by a drug called Rythmol and has been for the last five years. I dont need a battery shocking my heart. I guess the big difference between the man with the permanent snarl and me is that I actually have a heart whereas Dick, like the Tin Man, has a hollow chest.

This could be a history making day in Vice Presidential anatomy. Stay tuned.

No comments: