Wednesday, October 24, 2007

1000 Posts


By the count of blogspot.com this is the 1,000th post I have made under the Skewering The Chimp banner since that fateful day in December 2006 when I finally figured out how to make a blog!

Its been an interesting and informative time and from the comments received on my posts, its obvious I have pissed off a lot of Reichwing Nutcases. That, and educating the educable, was my purpose from the time I made my first post.

So, in typical Caribbean fashion, mon, sit back with a bottle of Jamaican cerveza (and some Jamaican gold if you can score some) and reflect back on the last 999 posts. I promise that for as long as that sniveling little Cheney-wipe is in office I will continue to post my feelings about him and what he has done to this formerly great country.

Keep waking up, Sheeple.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Thank you for caring.

Here's to the next 1000!

Anonymous said...

No stopping till the MORON is gone!!

CHEERS!!