Friday, June 29, 2007

Libby - Inmate No. 28301 - 016


This is GREAT news for America. Let's hope this low life is just the beginning of a long, almost endless, list of Repugnican scum that winds up behind bars. I have to laugh at all of the Repugnican blogs that scream that there was "no underlying crime" for which Scooter was convicted.

Ah, excuse me, isn't LYING UNDER OATH an underlying crime? Jerk off's

Once Scooty is in the slammer I want DeLay to follow him, then Douglas Feith, Donny Rumsfeld (I would love to see pics of Rumsfeld trying to re-position his glasses as his 6'9" body-building cell mate lover welcomes Donny back from the lunch room one afternoon), Paul Wolfowitz, Condi (Fang) Rice, Dick Cheney and the Chimp all wind up behind bars for their crimes.

At one point I thought I would send Scooty some KY jelly to ease the transition to jail life (as I had sent to Tom DeLay). Now, however, I'm sending him sand paper. His cell mate will know what to do with it.

Welcome to prison, Scooty

No comments: