Monday, June 18, 2007

Pay It Forward - Sicko the Movie


Every time I write the word "Sicko" I think I'm addressing a letter to George Bush. But not this time. The following idea came from my friend Jaye at In Your Face Radio, the single greatest online radio station on the Net. I love Jaye's idea, will do it myself, and encourage you to do the same thing.

Seems that slime Drudge, (and others) have reported a boot leg copy of Sick on the net. Our buddies seem to think if we see it on the net, we won't pay to see it. The fringe right's blog's are burning up. Their telling their Nazi buddies to watch it on the net, or boycott it, so Mike loses money.

Here's my LIBERAL plan:
PAY IT FORWARD.
I'm going to buy 10 tickets and give away 9, at the theater, to people who haven't bought a ticket. They can see the movie for free - ONLY IF - after the movie, if they liked it, or it moved them in some way, the recipient buys one more ticket and gives that away and so on with the same stipulation.

I might do the same type thing when the DVD comes out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Skewering the Chimp ..GIVING IT A VOICE!!

Jay